LOCATION : Kanha National Park
SURVEY OF VILLAGES was conducted to understand current social , environmental and economic issues.
As per latest survey report…
- 80% people don’t have excess to clean drinking water because of MICA.
- Land mixed with MICA don’t hold rain water for long time
- Villages surroundings of National park badly effected by wild animals
- More than 80% people don’t have excess to proper agriculture knowledge.
- Regular conflicts between human and wild animals in villages surrounding to Kanha National Park of Madhya Pradesh!
- Very low monthly income of villagers
- Unavailability of basic resources
- No access to good education
- No access to proper sanitation
- No access to clean drinking water
- Very less access to medical emergencies
2014-17 : 3 Years of extensive research on product selection (Implemented)
Mar – Apr 17 : SURVEY was conducted among villagers of different villages. (Executed)
Mar – Apr 17 : Sourcing of SEEDs (Completed)
Mar – Apr 17 : Tie-up with Haldi buyer (Completed)
June –Aug : Plantation of SEEDs ( Partial implemented
Feb. 2018 : Project completion
Because of its Multiple Features….
- Wild animals don’t eat Haldi (Turmeric)
- It don’t get stolen.
- It needs less water
- It gives 100% return on investment.
- It’s a vulnerable Species among herbal plant
- and many more ….
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS :